Please read carefully!
For your entry to be considered please complete the following steps for each submission:
- Fill out the entry form in this portal in English. In case of any questions please turn to our FAQs first.
- Upload the requested material: film stills (at least 3) and one photo of the director. Please use the upload area within the entry form for this matter and wait until the upload is completed. All images should have a resolution of 300 dpi and not be larger than 5 MB each.
- Send two (2) preview DVDs of the submitted film properly labeled with the necessary information: title of the film, full name of the director, country, and year of production, along with a printout of the confirmation email following the completion of your submission. Alternativly digital entries could be sent email@example.com. Please do not use wetransfer.
- IMPORTANT: Entries are to be sent via normal mail (not by registered post) or international carrier and the package labeled with:
“No commercial value, for cultural purposes only”. Customs should be declared with a value not exceeding 5 Euros/US Dollars. Shipments held by customs authorities due to improper labeling or lack of value declaration will not be cleared.
- Submission deadline for the 7th edition of ALFILM is December 10th, 2015. Please send the complete submission materials to this address: